Contact - Research Integrity
Research Affairs - Research Integrity is responsible for monitoring and auditing compliance with regulatory requirements for human and animal research and for investigating complaints regarding research activities.
Research Integrity coordinates and monitors human subject education and the research volunteer/affiliate process, provides advice and support to investigators on export control issues and submits licenses under export control regulations, and provides a networking forum for clinical research coordinators.
Research Integrity also registers clinical trial investigators with clinicaltrials.gov.
Learn more about Research Integrity Services:
- Quality Improvement of research practice
- Compliance Hot line
- Investigations of research misconduct, subject complaints, and related areas
- Research Education and Training
- Research Conflict of Interest
- Research Export Control Program
- Guidance on Imports
- Other Research Compliance areas, including:
Contact us to schedule a consultation or ask a question