LLU School Guidance
School of Dentistry
To start a dental research study:
- Financial Support
- For extramural funding
- For intramural funding: Contact the Center for Dental Research
- Apply to the IRB. The Center for Dental Research provides the following services for faculty and students in the School of Dentistry who are undertaking research involving human subjects:
- Provides guidance in preparing applications for the IRB
- Pre-screens the completed IRB application (Required). The IRB application package should be complete and in final form before submission for pre-screening.
- Submits your application to the IRB on your behalf.
This process is applicable to applications for either administrative review or convened board review. Most student research projects will qualify for administrative (expedited or exempt) review.
School of Behavioral Health
- Behavioral/Social Research
- Community-Based Participatory Research
- Genetic Research
- International Research
- Program Evaluation
- Retrospective/Archival Data