- SPIN Login Instructions
- Sponsored Program Information Network™ (SPIN) (LLeRA InfoEdglobal® login is required)
- Create customized email alerts based on your own funding criteria. Comprehensive database with thousands of U.S. and international, federal and private, funding opportunities. (Request LLeRA password). SPIN can be accessed through the hyperlink, search for funding opportunities here or through InfoEd. Video tutorials for SPIN are found in its Help section.
- SPIN includes both US Federal and Non-Federal grants, including over 40,000 funding opportunities.
- SPIN Training
- Federal Sponsors (Comprehensive source of all federal funding: grants.gov)
- Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA:www.hrsa.gov)
- LLU Internal Funding Sources
The purpose of the GRASP awards, an intramural award offered through the LLU Office of the Vice President for Research Affairs, is:
- to promote inter-school collaboration in research;
- encourage faculty to become more involved in research; and
- to develop grant preparation skills and general preliminary data for subsequent, extramural peer-reviewed proposals.
More information about eligibility and criteria for evaluation can be found at LLU's GRASP page.
The purpose of the GCAT awards, an intramural award offered through the LLU Office of the Vice President for Research Affairs, is:
- designed for teams of basic and clinical scientists, who will work together to develop insights and approaches to clinically relevant issues that have the potential to make a difference in the lives of patients.
- promote collaborations between clinical and basic scientists within the School of Medicine.
- allow the awardees to obtain preliminary data that will help them compete successfully for external funding.